Our Legal Services
Relationships with third parties are vital to the success of any organization. We can help you achieve more clarity and understanding of your relationships with your agents, contractors, vendors, distributors, manufacturers, and licensees, by working to educate and empower you on key negotiating terms and conditions with your business partners so you can make informed decisions about your to keep you in the control seat with your business.
- Employment agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Termination and release agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Third party commercial agreements including lease, purchase, agency, public relations/marketing, vendor, distribution, and manufacturing
- Packaging and labelling law
- Dispute resolution
From start up to growth, we help you create a solid legal foundation for the successful growth and expansion of your business.
At the heart of every successful business is a strong core foundation. For businesses just getting started, we offer packages that includes overview of entity structure, corporate formation and registration (including benefit corporation in some jurisdictions), preparation of corporate bylaws and operating agreements, resolutions, and ownership agreements. Once the foundation of your business is established, we can help you build out your growth strategy, with the preparation of non-disclosure agreements (NDA), employment agreements, termination and release agreements, independent contractor agreements, merger and acquisitions, asset or stock purchase agreements and corporate dissolutions. If you are operating a sustainable business, we can also assist you with the B Lab Corporation certification process.
- Analysis of business entity structure
- Corporate formation and registration;
- B corporation certification
- Review and preparation of corporate governance documents including bylaws, operating, ownership, partnership and shareholder agreements
Your brand is your most valuable asset. It’s what sets you apart from your competition and building a strong brand reputation and customer loyalty is the key to operating a successful business. We help you protect your invaluable assets through trademark and copyright protection, registration and enforcement.
- Trademark registration
- Copyright registration
- Global brand portfolio management
- Brand enforcement and defense
- Cease and desist letters
- Takedown requests
If your business is ready for a capital raise or other forms of funding, we can help your business establish the necessary foundation to prepare for fund raising and also connect you with investors geared for your industry or trade.
- Investment agreements
- Share purchase agreements
- Asset purchase agreements
- Facilitating strategic business contacts and transactions
Legal Business Advisory Services
With us by your side, you can achieve peace of mind knowing that we are always there to answer all your legal questions and address any legal issues that may arise in your business. As your trusted advisor, we will also help you determine best practices and discuss strategies as your business needs grow and evolve.
- Business audit
- Review and drafting of contracts
- Business dispute resolution
- Strategic business planning sessions
- Brand protection
- General counsel